“Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
4 Hard Questions to Wake the Sleeping
- What worries you the most about the future?
- Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
- If you had a friend that spoke to you the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
- What one person or thing gets most of your time/attention?
- How does this investment of your time/attention add to your personal journey?
Write down your answers and keep them in a safe place. Every so often read your response. It takes time and a willingness to change but you will gradually awaken as you ask yourself hard questions such as the ones above and open yourself up to intentional change!